With its quirky towns, coast to the north and sound or Dartmoor National Park there really is so much choice and something for everyone.
Take a look at all our Devondshire properties which have hot tubs. Large group gatherings or a romantic break for two, there is a place waiting for you…
Please wait, your properties are loading...
All holiday lets on this page are situated in Devon
Many places have a great view. How about a hot tub with a view? Use our hot tub filters to find this…
It wouldn’t be the same without them. Check out the pet friendly places
Whether you’re looking to take a break in a rural, wide open area or wanting to experience the popularity of a coastal location you will find an abundance of suitable accommodation to select from.
Located in the South West of England, Devon, compared to the majority of the UK enjoys a warm and sunny climate. Weather is important to us on our holidays and typically, June, July, August and September sees an average high temperature of just under 20℃ – and as you’d expect, winters are generally milder too. This favourable weather is just one of the reasons why Devon is such as magnet for holidaymakers.
Popularity of Devon as a holiday hot spot isn’t just down to the climate though. There are of course so much more on offer in this beautiful part of the UK, including the seemingly endless rolling hills, quaint villages and miles of beaches which offer super surfing conditions.
wrote on 18th April 2021
wrote on 14th June 2021
wrote on 24th July 2021
wrote on 25th September 2021
wrote on 22nd August 2021
As we’ve mentioned, finding holiday lodges and cottages in Devon is easy – there are plenty to pick from. However, only a small proportion of these lodge and cottages have a hot tub – that’s where we come in.
Devon is commonly known and spoke about as north Devon and south Devon. Generally the north has a lower amount of towns and is rural in the majority compared to the south where you'll find a wider scattering of intimate towns.
• Bideford Bay - great for surfers
• Ilfracombe - picturesque seaside resort
• Great Torrington - great views can be had from Torrington
• Torbay - Torquay, Paignton, Brixham are the main towns around Torbay Bay
• Dartmouth - is in an area of outstanding natural beauty
• Ivybridge - small town located close to Plymouth
• Totnes - blossoming cultural town recognised for it 'unconventional' community
Devon has miles upon miles of beaches, rolling hills and interesting towns for you to meander around.
Your holiday in Devon can be as relaxing or energetic as you wish - you'll find ample land and water activities from hiking to horse riding to surfing as well as many points of interest to keep you occupied. Similarly if you want to take in the utter peace and quiet of this rural retreat and admire Devon at a relaxed pace you most certainly can.
• Walking - the length of footpath in Devon is approximately the same distance between New York and London!
• Cycling - well known cycle routs include the Tarka Trail and the coast to coast
• Water Sports - surfing, kite surfing and sailing
Places To Visit In Devon
• Buckland Abbey
• Exmoor Zoo
• Stately Homes
• Dartmouth Castle
For a full an comprehensive list of days out which are light to free on your pocket, take a look at the Devon Top Attractions website.
Interesting Facts And Figures About Devon
1. Is the only county to occupy two separate coastlines, the Atlantic Ocean to the north and the English Channel to the south
2. Home to both Exmoor and Dartmoor national parks
Combine the two…many thousands of people every year do just this.
Sights, sounds, activities, nature and experiences that Devon has to offer. Back at your place, a home from home, in a cosy cottage squeezed into a tight and winding street in a historic town right through to a rural renovated barn and everything in between…the hot tub is waiting to relax your mind and muscles.
Take a look…find your place, and get booked up with a date to look forward to!