Rolling hills of the Peak District to the action packed Alton Towers Theme Park – Derbyshire will have your heart beating that bit quicker for different reasons.
Cosy cottages with views, quirky places you couldn’t imagine to contemporary bans and luxury cabins all with hot tubs. Take a look and decide which property you will be picking for your break to Derbyshire.
Please wait, your properties are loading...
Here we have accommodations in Derbyshire which have hot tubs
There are many places to holiday in Derbyshire which will welcome your pet
With the Peak District National Park around you there’s many photo opportunities to snap
Whether you’re looking to take a holiday, a short break or spend a few days away, Derbyshire is the perfect spot to visit. There are many great barns, glamping options, cottages and lodges with hot tubs for rent and these make a great base for exploration in the region.
Located in the East Midlands with Yorkshire to the North, Nottinghamshire to the East, South is Leicestershire and to the West are Cheshire and Staffordshire. Derbyshire lies over 2631 sq km (to put that into perspective you could fit over 350,000 football pitches inside with space to spare) and is a beautiful part of the UK offering plenty to do and see. Each year there are a variety of events held here and there are plenty of places to hike and walk where you really make the most of the fresh air and stunning countryside.
wrote on 15th July 2020
wrote on 18th April 2021
No name given,
wrote on 23rd September 2020
wrote on 27th September 2020
wrote on 28th June 2021
When planning a holiday in rural Derbyshire there are numerous cottages and lodges to choose from. However, knowing where to find holiday lets in Derby which have hot tubs, is a more difficult task. To make this easier and to help you get your hot tub break in Derbyshire booked up, we showcase accommodation from popular holiday providers (as well as private lets) so you no longer need to hunt through multiple travel websites.
Below you can view a small sample of holiday lets located in Derby. For an extended choice, you can view accommodation situated in Central England.
When taking a holiday in this part of the UK you will never be lost for things to do as there are numerous places to visit and spend time. Derbyshire is suitable as a holiday spot for the young and old alike.
Here are the 'main' areas which attract tourists year after year.
This is one of the most beautiful areas in Derbyshire and it is not hard to see why it attracts hundreds of visitors each year.
• Bakewell - the only town to lie within the Peak District National Park and is home to the much loved Bakewell pudding
• Matlock - small town which lies south of Bakewell and where ITV filmed scenes for Peak Practice
• Hathersage - village in the Hope Valley area and is at the top of the Derbyshire boundary
• Castle Donnigton - is on the southern edge and is famous for the 13th century castle and some fine examples of Tudor houses accompanied by the town's Methodist church
• Tutbury - historic village which borders Staffordshire
• Swadlincote - larger town with shopping and leisure facilities
• Castleton - situated right at the very head of the Vale of Hope in the heart of the picturesque Peak District. Here you can get a superb view of the area from the Mam Tor which overlooks the pretty village. Castleton is also home to four of the most superb underground show caves with the main two being Peak Cavern and Cave Dale
• New Mills - many tourists enjoy a walk over the impressive Torrs Millennium Walkway bridge.
Derbyshire is packed with plenty to do and see. Whether you are young or old you will always find plenty of excitement, entertainment and relaxation. For lovers of excitement, you do not want to miss the theme parks which lie close by, while those who like to take things slower may wish to visit the many craft centres, antique shops, garden centres and galleries.
Places To Visit
• Bolsover Castle
• Haddon Hall
• Derbyshire Dales National Nature Reserve
• Darley Abbey Park
• Tree Trail
• Willesley Wood
• Old House Museum
• Byrkley Park Centre
• Ferrers Centre for Arts and Crafts
• Blue John Cavern
• Peak Cavern
• Cave Dale
• Alton Towers - without a doubt Alton Towers is one of the most visited attractions when visiting Derby. Situated just outside the border in Staffordshire, it offers the perfect day out for the whole family. This is home to some of the very best white knuckle rides and stunning gardens. As you may expect during the summer months it can get very busy so be prepared for the wait, it is worth it.
• Chatsworth House - this is one of the most loved historic houses in the whole of Derbyshire and makes for an excellent day out. The estate is set in the beautiful Peak District National Park and is home to some of the most famous art galleries and stunning water features in the landscaped gardens. In total there are more than 1000 acres to explore with a farmyard and an adventure playground to keep the children amused
• The National Forest - lies across part of Derbyshire and offers an array of activities for the whole family. The landscape is perfect for long family bike rides, walking, jogging and horse riding. It is also home to numerous wildlife and birds. When visiting the forest, the riverside walk is recommended which is very peaceful and relaxing
• Peak Cavern - this beautiful cavern has one of the largest cave entrances in Britain. It offers amazing sights deep underground and should not be missed when visiting Castleton.
Interesting Facts And Figures About Derbyshire
1. Highly popular comedy series The League Of Gentlemen is filmed here.
2. Early in the 21st century the population of Derbyshire exceeded 1 million people for the first time.
An idyllic quiet walk in the countryside to packed and an energised Alton Towers theme park – the contrast is stark but both ends will nicely fulfil your day. As with many of areas in England, Scotland and Wales we are spoilt for choice of local eateries, traditional pubs, entertainment and ways to relax and Derbyshire is no different.
Enjoy it all.
Then head back to your home from home knowing that hot tub is waiting for you. Whatever the weather…and we mean whatever the weather – from snow to sun as many people who leave amazing reviews will tell you both are fantastic ways to enjoy your time in the hot tub.
Choose your place and then count down the days – enjoy!